WE ARE IN A DIGITAL WORLD
GET WITH THE TIMES!
Check out the show for a truly memorable experience. We’re here to provide audiences from all walks of life with pure and enjoyable entertainment. We have put a great deal of effort into making this show & performance unique and inviting.
An oldschool D Jay, he use to trade vinyl in Chicago like example, "I'll give you 5 bucks for that one, or I can give you these 3 vinyl for 15 bucks, dig it cool" done deal right, and to top it off, it was the tracks you needed to pop that weekend Dj Party Gig OFF everyone is talking about, so you needed them badly, you know what I'm saying?! enjoy the new mix, The End Of Summer Hotmix 2021 ( CIty Lites )
The single is already generating buzz about its groundbreaking lyrics and unique sound. Listen now to find out why everyone in the music industry is talking about this new release. Love what you hear? Like, comment and share.
Want to sell your music on the station? email your track to email@example.com.
CLICK LINK TO CHECK OUT MAGAZINE!
As a leading Online Magazine since 2015, "Stone Cross Music Magazine" has consistently delivered a wide range of Music news & coverage stories from all over the world. Our team is composed of leading industry experts, and we do our best to make sure you’re informed right away. Check out some of our exciting Music Artist news on our sep 1st 2021 issue item below, (CLICK THE MAGAZINE cOVER TO VIEW ONLINE)
Welcome To "tHE SUGAR HILL SERIES", where you can gain the skills and experience necessary to turn your passion of a rapper into a career. Take a look to see what we have to offer, like original oldschool video elements on the net, and get in touch with questions, stay tuned right here for what or who is next up.
CLICK LINK TO VOTE FOR MY REMIX
If you are thinking of moving out or Moving away with your lover, think about whether you feel ready (or whether you are reacting to peer pressure) and whether you have enough money to support each other.
help yourself and break through the obstacles that seem to be holding you back in life. Life's too short to be unhappy, unsure, or unfulfilled. learn and develop better ways to handle the issues that are standing in the way of your goals. Get in touch with your inner self and do something about a bad relationship your in.that is exactly what this
track is about.
With a wide range of vehicle options in stock, BMW has something to offer all of it's customers Since day one, bMW has helped connect clients with the best vehicles on the market. Whether you’re looking for a BMW X3 - BMW I3 - BMW Coupes - BMW M3 or Models: 3 Series, i3, 5 Series, X5, X3, 4 Series, X1, 7 Series, 2 Series, 1 Series There team of professionals are there to help you every step of the way.
As a dedicated (and growing!) community of Rap Music Fans, we’ve come together to create an amazing show for people from all over the world to share and interact. We’d love for you to join us! As a part of our rap club, we want you to always stay informed about what's happening on what we’re doing and what’s on our agenda. Check out our latest rap show and stay in the loop.
Get all the latest "BIG BIZ" news including events, music releases, tour dates, and other happenings in the life of a busy Rap Group "BIG BIZ". Stay up to date and never miss a musical beat. Click the image to go to the website!
FACES OF PLEASURE, PENCIL DRAWINGS. TINY ROBOTS
Bula Barua is an award-winning, internationally acclaimed Master Artist. She is inspired by the vivacious and free movements of blown glass and incorporates it into her mixed-media artworks. Bula's unique painting style has become known as Luxury Fine Art Blown Glass on Canvas, with hundreds of cSwarovski crystals, 24 karat gold, silver, crushed mica, precious gems (amethyst, rubies, sapphires, emeralds) and high-end resins onto the canvas. As an ingenious visionary, combining nature's elements together in perfect harmony, Bula is quickly becoming recognized as a prolific, modern master. Her art is included in many private and public collections and galleries around the world, including Los Angeles, New York, Taiwan, Siberia, Italy, Miami, Moscow, Venezuela, Paris and more. Along with creating incredible paintings, Bula is an actress, pianist and composer, and a published author of short stories and poetry. Collectors eagerly anticipating her next artwork. Bula creates multi-dimensional beauty and depth by combining luxury elements, such asThe Bula Barua Gallery (bulagallery.com)
1. Think of gray and white hairs as glitter. Blend in those sparkly strands with cool silvery or warm golden salon highlights. Ask for balayage — a free-form technique where highlights are painted on with a brush for an irregular root line — that looks natural and won't leave a ring of regrowth at the scalp. And major bonus: Highlights around the face also brighten tired, ashy or sallow skin tones for a no-makeup-needed radiance.
2. Get skin-tone glasses. Remember how skin-tone shoes elongate your legs? Skin-tone glasses restore structure to the face in the same way. Nude glasses are the fastest way to update your looks — especially in shades of amber, whiskey, honey, taupe or blush that are close to your own skin tone. See for yourself: Check out Kyra Sedgwick's stylish glasses in Ten Days in the Valley. Stay loyal to classic modified cat-eye and angular "nerd" styles. Case closed.
3. Dig out your '80s clip-on earrings. Earlobes keep growing and piercings keep stretching with age, so either do as Jane Fonda does and cover up with clip-ons or opt for cuff earrings. The latter require no piercings and hug the ears like cuff bracelets cling to your wrists. Sparkly, shiny, colorful or pearly earrings hide long lobes and bring a twinkle to your eyes
4. Dress age-irrelevant. Who says you can't wear a black fisherman cap, short-sleeve or message T-shirts, funky sneakers, slouchy Army-green cargo pants and your hair in a tousle? A little infusion of urban, hippie or eclectic style makes every wardrobe, from classic to casual, a little cooler. Celebs like Meg Ryan, Lisa Bonet, Sharon Stone, Téa Leoni, Robin Wright, Halle Berry and Calista Flockhart all dress in age-irrelevant but supercool ways in their private lives.
5. Switch to black jeans. Black jeans sharpen your silhouette and add an urban edge. They look dressier than blues (even dark-blue washes) and can substitute for real pants. Worn monochromatically with a black T-shirt, sweater or jacket and black booties or loafers, it's a strategy that's polished and pulled together, but comfy. Pick up a pair of black velvet jeans for extra-effortless glam this year.
6. Get a new everyday hobo bag. Just say no to achy neck and shoulders, small ladylike handbags (even ones with a designer logo), heavy satchels with a zillion pockets and buckles, or changing bags day to day. Treat yourself to a medium-sized hobo of soft natural leather that's flexible enough to hold all your items — even your iPad, smartphone and Kindle — yet snuggles on your shoulder and under your arm for security in crowds, elevators and airports. It sits easily on your lap at movies, and has a full-zipper closure, inner pockets and at least one outer pocket for keys and mints.
7. Wear bangs. Whether straight and full, long and feathery or sideswept, a fringe is a game changer. Bangs camouflage three things: the vertical creases between the eyes that create an angry look; forehead creases that make you appear stressed; and thin and skimpy brows that require extra makeup. Full bangs give your face definition, create the illusion of higher cheekbones and draw attention to the eyes. Sideswept bangs hide a receding hairline, make hair look fuller and blend in easily.
8. Find your new perfect bra. Get fitted for the breasts you have now — not the 34B you think you are (and were in college). Head straight for the lingerie section of a department store or find the perfect size by following an online quiz at ThirdLove. Weight changes, gravity and fitness routine (or lack of) affect your chest size. If you wear the right bra, your clothes will fit better and your entire silhouette will look longer and trimmer. Buy two: one to wear, one as a backup for laundry days (and always hand-wash and hang dry). Bosomy celebs keep their breasts up and off their midriff. You should, too.
9. Wear lipstick. Even if your smile is more like the pursed-lip grin of Mona Lisa until you get serious about whitening your teeth or finishing your dental work, a little color energizes your face and brings attention to what you say. And if you're dashing around doing errands or working from home, lipstick may be all you need to perk up the day. Be it a rich nude caramel, sheer sandy pink, rosy tan or go-for-it red, find your best shade and forget about trends.
10. Master getting in and out of a car. This is a move we all need to know, and it is crucial when wearing skirts or dresses. To get in a car, seat yourself first while facing the open door. Then keep your legs together and swing them in before scooting over a bit. To get out, keep your legs together and swing them out. Then grab the door and gracefully stand.
For more beauty and fashion tips, check out The Woman's Wakeup: How to Shake Up Your Looks, Life, and Love After 50, as well as AARP's new Beauty & Style digital magazine (available on iPad).
Digital Age Records,
Atlanta GA USA
+1 616 268 0359
Experience music like never before. Apple Music gets you closer to the songs, albums and artists you love. Get unlimited access to millions of songs and your entire music library. All complete ad-free and available across all your devices. Try 3 months free today. There’s no commitment - cancel anytime.